Key consistency checks
This requirement looks ready for approval, but has not been approved yet.
This process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2017-01-05: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||D350 1F60 997A F016 AF89 2610 0BA0 13CD 8ABD B9B5|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2019-12-05 15:43 UTC)|
|UID Adrian Alves <aalves, gmail.com>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
4 DD sigs: