Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Christoph Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org> 3 years ago.
This process has been closed by mattia on 2019-04-14: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||DE08 3724 4DAF AE6C 5DF3 3AD5 7EAE 2641 81E7 73D5|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2020-03-24 08:40 UTC)|
|UID Christoph Ulrich Scholler <scholler, fnb.tu-darmstadt.de>||
ok, 114 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 73 DD sigs:
|UID Christoph Ulrich Scholler <uli, scholler.net>||
ok, 113 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 72 DD sigs: