Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2 years, 5 months ago.
This process has been closed by noodles on 2018-12-05: no further modifications are possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2017-09-01: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key ECE5 B5BF 952A 3AEA 92C1 37F9 C923 0A48 49AC E0DB
|2017-09-01 16:email@example.com||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2017-09-01 16:07||mollydb||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|