Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Enrico Zini <email@example.com> 3 years, 9 months ago.
This process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2016-12-21: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||3575 0B8F B6EF 95FF 16B8 EBC0 664F 1238 AA8F 138A|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2020-03-28 16:56 UTC)|
|UID Daniel Lange <DLange, debian.org>||
ok, 6 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 28 DD sigs:
|UID Daniel Lange <dl.ml1, usrlocal.de>||
ok, 7 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 40 DD sigs: