Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Jonathan McDowell <firstname.lastname@example.org> 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||4A54 3513 D2DF 6351 A817 8EA3 5B01 9455 E2B8 4FA5|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2017-11-02 22:37 UTC)|
|UID Jaromír Mikeš (privat) <mira.mikes, gmail.com>||
skip uid_revoked, 2 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|UID Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes, gmail.com>||
ok, 1 non-DD sigs,
2 DD sigs:
|UID Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes, seznam.cz>||
ok, 2 non-DD sigs,
3 DD sigs:
|UID Jaromír Mikeš (debian) <mira.mikes, seznam.cz>||
skip uid_revoked, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|2017-11-02 22:38||noodles||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|