Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 1 year, 3 months ago.
This process has been frozen for review by jmw on 2019-03-16: no modifications are currently possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2017-12-27: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 2BC8 3F55 A400 7468 864C 680E 1B7C C8D4 D4E9 14AA
|2017-12-27 23:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2017-12-27 23:46||rha||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|