Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Jonathan McDowell <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2 years, 1 month ago.
This process has been closed by gwolf on 2018-02-21: no further modifications are possible.
- key has issues key_size_2048
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||8AC6 2488 1EF2 AC30 C0E6 8E2C 39FE 1120 1A31 555C|
|Main key||key_size_2048 (last updated: 2020-04-05 03:52 UTC)|
|UID Maarten van Gompel (proycon) <proycon, anaproy.nl>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
2 DD sigs:
|2018-02-17 11:21||noodles||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|
|2018-02-05 15:17||noodles||-||The size is less of an issue than the fact there are no DD signatures on it.||yes|
|2018-01-31 20:22||proycon||-||My key is a bit older so it's still 2048 bits, but it's the one I use everywhere, see also https://keybase.io/proycon||yes|