Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 4 months, 1 week ago.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-04-13: I have read the following documents: * Debian Social Contract (version 1.1) * Debian Free Software Guidelines within it * Debian Machine Usage Policies (version 1.1.2) I agree to uphold the "Social Contract" and "DFSG" and fully accept "Debian Machine Usage Policy" in my Debian work.Signed with key B88A 153A DD3D 973F 3B1F F79A DD1F AB89 37FE 9825
|2018-04-13 15:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2018-04-13 15:25||seamlik||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|