Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1 year, 6 months ago.
This process has been closed by email@example.com on 2018-05-09: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key 8AB5E92D1E796D24E3C16703536D6537E6603524 instead of the current active key
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-04-23: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 8AB5 E92D 1E79 6D24 E3C1 6703 536D 6537 E660 3524
|2018-04-23 18:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2018-04-23 18:08||kokoye2007||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|