Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 5 months, 4 weeks ago.
This process has been closed by noodles on 2018-07-02: no further modifications are possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-04-27: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509 8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84
|2018-04-27 22:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2018-04-27 22:18||bblough||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|