Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Jonathan Wiltshire <firstname.lastname@example.org> 8 months, 4 weeks ago.
- key has issues key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||E29D D0FB EC96 07D9 63BD AE0D 5AD7 5B41 4EA4 1667|
|Main key||key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon (last updated: 2018-10-01 08:01 UTC)|
|UID Georg Faerber <georg, riseup.net>||
ok, 6 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 13 DD sigs:
|UID Georg Faerber <georg, autonomia.digital>||
ok, 2 non-DD sigs,
7 DD sigs:
|2018-05-25 17:35||georg||-||I updated the key myself now; wasn't aware that this was possible.||yes|
|2018-05-25 17:29||georg||-||I got some more signatures in the meantime; I guess these need to be pulled in manually. The key at keyring.d.o is current.||yes|
|2018-05-25 17:17||jmw||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|