Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Jonathan Wiltshire <email@example.com> 9 months, 4 weeks ago.
- key has issues key_size_2048
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||C3A5 0484 0B67 8260 DA12 766A D25D 611C 8E19 2076|
|Main key||key_size_2048 (last updated: 2018-06-14 03:05 UTC)|
|UID Benda Xu <heroxbd, gentoo.org>||
ok, 3 non-DD sigs,
2 DD sigs:
|UID XU Benda <heroxbd, gmail.com>||
ok, 4 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
|2018-06-24 11:16||jmw||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|
|2018-06-24 11:16||jmw||-||Approved on the basis of planned replacement when circumstances permit.||yes|
|2018-06-14 03:09||orv||-||Hi, I live in a village of population 50 in Japan and it has been quite difficult for me to find a key-signing party. I am going to relocate to Beijing soon and will migrate to a new key when the circumstance allows me to.||yes|