Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Christoph Berg <email@example.com> 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
- key has issues key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||2339 EA38 3E99 1B58 34D5 5AF6 61F7 985D B84E 0B04|
|Main key||key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon (last updated: 2018-06-14 03:27 UTC)|
|UID Adrian Vondendriesch <adrian.vondendriesch, credativ.de>||
ok, 5 non-DD sigs,
7 DD sigs:
|2018-07-06 08:22||myon||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|