Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-10-22: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 9612 2F32 E770 733E DEBD 190F C5C3 29EC 35C2 E2F1
|2018-10-22 13:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2018-10-22 13:39||jbfavre||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|