Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1 year, 4 months ago.
This process has been closed by noodles on 2018-11-24: no further modifications are possible.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||7CB8 AFFD 5603 2FE3 5A34 7D2E 6ACC BD0F A3B7 447C|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2020-01-01 19:47 UTC)|
|UID Marcos Fouces <marcos.fouces, gmail.com>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
|UID Marcos Fouces <mfouces, yahoo.es>||
skip uid_revoked, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|2018-11-24 17:40||mattia||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|
|2018-11-11 23:13||mattia||-||no signatures on the key; note that the process can't be done without at least one DD signature on your key.||yes|