Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Jonathan McDowell <firstname.lastname@example.org> 4 months, 1 week ago.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||AE48 C0F5 9B19 98A0 6292 A699 96BD 4FF6 4E70 9FDE|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2019-02-07 03:32 UTC)|
|UID Alban Vidal <alban.vidal, zordhak.fr>||
ok, 35 non-DD sigs,
7 DD sigs:
|UID Alban Vidal <alban.vidal, e.email>||
ok, 15 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|2018-12-05 22:38||noodles||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|
|2018-12-05 21:56||zordhak||-||Ready for approval, two DD have sign my key||yes|
|2018-11-21 05:46||zordhak||-||Waiting for meet with DD's for sign my GPG key||yes|