Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 1 week, 1 day ago.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2019-01-13 I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 1379 6755 BBC7 2BB8 ABE2 AEB5 FA9D EC5D E11C 63F1
|2019-01-13 11:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2019-01-13 11:08||eamanu||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|