Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
This process has been closed by noodles on 2019-05-07: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key 02F95A3F3E3B00A681B80FB5427E381D05190E55 instead of the current active key
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2019-02-03: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 02F9 5A3F 3E3B 00A6 81B8 0FB5 427E 381D 0519 0E55
|2019-02-03 20:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2019-02-03 20:11||paddatrapper||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|