Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
This process has been frozen for review by jmw on 2019-09-20: no modifications are currently possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2019-07-28: I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines, and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 522D 7163 831C 73A6 35D1 2FE5 EC37 1482 9567 81AF
|2019-07-28 14:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2019-07-28 14:01||ecsv||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|