Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2 weeks ago.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||3006 B194 2622 24C7 1607 F72B 52E4 5D29 AA34 EFC5|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2019-08-05 20:54 UTC)|
|UID Jonathan Bustillos <jathanblackred, openmailbox.org>||
ok, 5 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 15 DD sigs:
|UID Jonathan Bustillos (Viva Debian) <jathanblackred, gmail.com>||
ok, 9 non-DD sigs,
3 DD sigs:
|UID jathan <jathanblackred, openmailbox.org>||
ok, 13 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 13 DD sigs:
|UID Jonathan Bustillos <jathanblackred, gmail.com>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|2019-08-05 21:42||mattia||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|