Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org> 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
This process has been closed by noodles on 2020-02-17: no further modifications are possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
( echo 'For nm.debian.org, at 2019-08-05:' echo 'I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines,' echo 'and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work.' echo 'I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.' )Signed with key 3006 B194 2622 24C7 1607 F72B 52E4 5D29 AA34 EFC5
|2019-08-05 23:email@example.com||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2019-08-05 23:03||jathan||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|