Key consistency checks
This requirement looks incomplete.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||86C8 001E 9530 9DA7 1959 6482 9BB8 50C0 1311 1F0C|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2019-09-16 00:51 UTC)|
|UID handsome_feng <jianfengli, ubuntukylin.com>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
|2019-09-09 09:47||mattia||-||You'll need at least a DD signature on your gpg key. And on that note I notice that your gpg key doesn't have any UID containing your full name, so it might very well be hard to get some DD to certify your key.||yes|