Key consistency checks
This requirement looks incomplete.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||1379 6755 BBC7 2BB8 ABE2 AEB5 FA9D EC5D E11C 63F1|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2020-01-13 19:14 UTC)|
|UID Emmanuel Arias (eamanu, eamanu.com) <emmanuelarias30, gmail.com>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|2020-01-09 10:50||mattia||-||You'll need a DD signature on your key to proceed.||yes|