Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org> 3 years, 4 months ago.
This process has been closed by mattia on 2020-01-04: no further modifications are possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2016-09-11: I have read the Debian Social Contract and Debian Free Software Guidelines, version 1.1, as retrieved from https://www.debian.org/social_contract . I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policies, version 1.1.2, as retrieved from https://www.debian.org/devel/dmup . I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key D961 95E0 4D80 45FF 4160 FD17 28D9 A6F3 64EB 7512
|2016-09-11 17:email@example.com||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2016-09-11 17:44||bjk||add_statement||Added a signed statement||yes|