Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 year ago.
For nm.debian.org, on 2022-06-01:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines
and the Debian Code of Conduct in my Debian work. I have read the Debian
Machine Usage Policies and I accept them.
* * *
P.S.: This signed statement applies to the document versions as published
as of today. Of course, for the SC, DFSG and CoC I expect I shall accept
any future versions ratified by the Developers by means of General Resolution,
or leave the project should a fundamental incompatibility in principles arise.
Not that I think that would happen, and—if touched—I can only foresee the CoC
getting more ambitious in its aspirations, not less.
Again, many thanks in advance.
Signed with key 8ED5 FF85 EB6D 58F5 0164 0246 CE7C 4AAD EA63 7685
||Added a new statement
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied