Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
5 years, 2 months ago.
process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on
2016-11-09: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key F8891B552BADDE5D09368B47C9B0AC74C72B5836 instead of the current active key
For nm.debian.org, at 2016-10-31:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key F889 1B55 2BAD DE5D 0936 8B47 C9B0 AC74 C72B 5836
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a signed statement