Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
3 years, 6 months ago.
process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on
2017-04-25: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, on Tue, Nov 15 2016 at 20:53:41 +0100:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract (SC) and the Debian Free Software
Guidelines (DFSG) in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy (DMUP) and I accept them.
Signed with key 7420 DF86 BCE1 5A45 8DCE 9976 3927 8DA8 109E 6244
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a signed statement