Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
3 weeks, 1 day ago.
process has been approved by peb on
2024-02-25: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2024-02-04 at 13:20 UTC:
I have read, understood and I fully agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines, the Code of Conduct in my work for Debian. Furthermore I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policies and I accept them.
Signed with key 8D20 8172 3888 4081 1B85 DA1C C6D5 0A41 88C7 0E43
|Added a new statement
|New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied