Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
6 years, 7 months ago.
process has been closed by email@example.com on
2016-08-07: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2016-06-17:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key C1D7 44C7 444D 2142 FB7A E82D 3AC8 F716 477E DB23
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a signed statement