Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
6 years, 10 months ago.
process has been closed by email@example.com on
2016-12-14: no further modifications are possible.
Created for nm.debian.org on Nov 28, 2016
I admire, accept and agree to uphold the Debian Social Contract (SC),
Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG) and Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP).
Signed with key 4A3E 75B3 C6D8 C6C4 1561 5144 F095 F7BB 018F E2B3
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a signed statement