Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Enrico Zini <email@example.com>
5 years, 7 months ago.
process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on
2016-06-13: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2016-06-05:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key 2339 EA38 3E99 1B58 34D5 5AF6 61F7 985D B84E 0B04
||Added a signed statement