Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1 year, 4 months ago.
This process has been closed by johns on 2018-08-24: no further modifications are possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2017-09-16: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key 4367 3975 9734 06E6 50A6 4124 CF0E 265B 7DFB B2F2
|2017-09-16 12:email@example.com||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2017-09-16 12:41||zhsj||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|