Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 1 year, 6 months ago.
This process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2017-12-17: no further modifications are possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2017-12-09. I have read and agree to uphold the Social Contract and Debain Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I've read and accept Debian Machine Usage Policy. My previous agreement, created and signed while I was applying to become Debian Maintainer, can be found at https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2012/06/msg00057.html Best regards.Signed with key A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C
|2017-12-09 18:email@example.com||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2017-12-09 18:53||serpent||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|