Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 6 months ago.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
I hereby confirm that I have carefully read the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policies. I agree with the rules and guidelines provided by these documents and commit to respect them and their philosophy.Signed with key 216F FF40 001A 0E07 0E28 3B1F 71A7 E533 F291 A324
|2018-02-17 16:firstname.lastname@example.org||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2018-02-17 16:07||coucouf||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|