Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1 year, 6 months ago.
This process has been closed by johns on 2018-08-04: no further modifications are possible.
- key has issues key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||7604 0205 597F A696 F131 3BCA 07FC 4891 042B A65A|
|Main key||key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon (last updated: 2019-12-07 02:04 UTC)|
|UID Thomas Koch (thkoch) <thomas, koch.ro>||
ok, 5 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 16 DD sigs:
|UID Thomas Koch (work) <thomas.koch, ymc.ch>||
skip uid_revoked, 1 non-DD sigs,
7 DD sigs:
|2018-05-18 09:09||mattia||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|