Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
2 years, 1 month ago.
process has been closed by johns on
2018-08-04: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||7604 0205 597F A696 F131 3BCA 07FC 4891 042B A65A
ok (last updated: 2020-06-25 11:22 UTC)
|UID Thomas Koch (thkoch) <thomas, koch.ro>
ok, 5 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 16 DD sigs:
- 054BBB9F7D806442: Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 745C4766D4CACDFF: Ralf Treinen <email@example.com>
- B8E5087766475AAF: Nicolas Dandrimont <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 578A0494D1C646D1: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- D8EED7F3C83BFA9A: Sebastian Reichel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- A1B09B42333961E8: Evgeni Golov <email@example.com>
- 9C31503C6D866396: Stefano Zacchiroli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2BF8D9FE074BCDE4: Thomas Lange <email@example.com>
- 69740E5CB35FEC3C: Eduard Bloch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- F758CE318D77295D: Eric Evans <email@example.com>
|UID Thomas Koch (work) <thomas.koch, ymc.ch>
skip uid_revoked, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs: