Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2 years ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2019-05-07: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key E29DD0FBEC9607D963BDAE0D5AD75B414EA41667 instead of the current active key
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-05-18:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key E29D D0FB EC96 07D9 63BD AE0D 5AD7 5B41 4EA4 1667
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied
||Added a new statement