Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know
and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what Free Software means for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we
require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4 years, 2 months ago.
process has been closed by noodles on
2019-05-05: no further modifications are possible.
- statement of intent signed with key 8FB9C5D6AE7BA82B7BB1D887C51EA7006E6BDC0D instead of the current active key
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-07-27:
I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work.
I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.
Signed with key 8FB9 C5D6 AE7B A82B 7BB1 D887 C51E A700 6E6B DC0D
||Added a new statement
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied