Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1 year, 2 months ago.
This process has been closed by noodles on 2019-03-18: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||7722 92F6 F7AC 85FA E041 D41E E5F4 3F9C 2734 F287|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2020-02-03 02:32 UTC)|
|UID Andrius Merkys <merkys, debian.org>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
|UID Andrius Merkys <andrius.merkys, gmail.com>||
ok, 2 non-DD sigs,
5 DD sigs:
|2018-11-20 09:08||mattia||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|