Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2018-10-25: I agree to uphold the Social Contract and the Debian Free Software Guidelines in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them. Andrius Merkys <firstname.lastname@example.org>Signed with key 7722 92F6 F7AC 85FA E041 D41E E5F4 3F9C 2734 F287
|2018-10-25 20:email@example.com||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2018-10-25 20:31||merkys||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|