Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Jonathan Wiltshire <firstname.lastname@example.org> 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
This process has been closed by gwolf on 2018-11-11: no further modifications are possible.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||8405 B02F CC28 EF97 44C8 F253 FE82 1394 40BD 22B9|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2019-08-18 23:27 UTC)|
|UID Nicolas Mora <nicolas, babelouest.org>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
|2018-11-06 13:59||jmw||req_approve||Requirement approved||yes|