Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
1 year, 5 months ago.
process has been closed by johns on
2020-05-02: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||C0DF A0D0 A8F6 5508 1E07 F89C 0731 CD8E AE85 9B7F
ok (last updated: 2020-05-27 21:12 UTC)
|UID Vincent Prat <vinceprat, free.fr>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
2 DD sigs:
- DE9F93584D474C1B: Mohammed Adnène Trojette <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- D0E94F8D882D4468: Nicolas Boullis
||I now have a second DD signature.
||Thank you for pointing this out. I am well aware of it.
I used to have two DD signatures, but one has been revoked.
I have contacted DDs in my region to obtain the missing signature.
||you'll need a second DD signature to proceed here.