Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Jonathan McDowell <firstname.lastname@example.org> 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
This process has been closed by gwolf on 2018-12-06: no further modifications are possible.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||84A1 F1A5 DF82 9A63 1F92 6A47 8E9A F864 BCF9 CB54|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2019-05-09 19:56 UTC)|
|UID Scott Leggett <scott, sl.id.au>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
|2018-12-05 22:37||noodles||req_approve||Sufficient for DM, but would please try to obtain more signatures.||yes|