Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Jonathan McDowell <email@example.com>
1 year, 5 months ago.
process has been closed by gwolf on
2018-12-06: no further modifications are possible.
- key has issues key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||84A1 F1A5 DF82 9A63 1F92 6A47 8E9A F864 BCF9 CB54
key_encryption_expires_soon key_signing_expires_soon (last updated: 2020-05-26 11:57 UTC)
|UID Scott Leggett <scott, sl.id.au>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
- 3938F96BDF50FEA5: Craig Small <firstname.lastname@example.org>
||Sufficient for DM, but would please try to obtain more signatures.