Key consistency checks
This requirement looks incomplete.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||7CB8 AFFD 5603 2FE3 5A34 7D2E 6ACC BD0F A3B7 447C
ok (last updated: 2020-05-01 12:24 UTC)
|UID Marcos Fouces <marcos.fouces, gmail.com>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
- 7F7606A445DCA80E: Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo (GMail) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|UID Marcos Fouces <mfouces, yahoo.es>
skip uid_revoked, 0 non-DD sigs,
0 DD sigs:
||you'd need a second DD key to proceed.
Also, it would be good if you consider extending the expire of your key (both primary key and subkey! - remember to push to keyring.d.o)