Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Jonathan McDowell <email@example.com>
10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||884A 52C4 AC8A BB93 1D15 8FA8 40BF EE86 8B05 5D9A
ok (last updated: 2019-07-15 21:14 UTC)
|UID Tom Marble <tmarble, info9.net>
ok, 5 non-DD sigs,
first 10 of 77 DD sigs:
- EAA638FAC4794DAF: Jaldhar H. Vyas (Debian GNU/Linux) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 2C3B436FEAC68101: Adam Borowski <email@example.com>
- 223AE055BD94E154: Milan Kupcevic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 21D20589974B3E96: tony mancill <email@example.com>
- F1A69BE429C0FFEE: Obey Arthur Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1E759A726A9FDD74: Christopher Knadle (prime) <Chris.Knadle@coredump.us>
- BC372252CA1CF964: Ansgar Burchardt <email@example.com>
- 1EFEB1801A49C0D2: Mònica Ramírez Arceda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 07B48452768D3824: Javi Merino <email@example.com>
- B999CDB58C8DDBD2: Guido Günther <firstname.lastname@example.org>