Every Debian Contributor, to gain access to project resources, needs to know and agree with these documents:
- Debian Social Contract (SC)
- Defines the common principles for all work in Debian
- Debian Free Software Guidelines (DFSG)
- Defines what is Free Software for Debian
- Debian Code of Conduct (CoC)
- Defines expectations for communication and behaviour within the Debian community
- Debian Machine Usage Policies (DMUP)
- Defines the rules for accessing Debian machines
Since a person's identity in Debian is defined by the OpenPGP key, we require a signed statement of agreement for each key that is used in the project.
This requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com> 1 month ago.
This process has been closed by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2020-01-07: no further modifications are possible.
|Statement||Uploaded by||Upload date||Actions|
For nm.debian.org, at 2019-12-24: I agree to uphold the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines, and the Debian Code of Conduct, in my Debian work. I have read the Debian Machine Usage Policy and I accept them.Signed with key B834 0990 283D 8D9B C194 9AC7 4799 A351 46D1 2B35
|2019-12-24 14:email@example.com||req_approve||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied||yes|
|2019-12-24 14:01||sudip||add_statement||Added a new statement||yes|