This page collects statements of advocacy for
Alberto Molina Coballes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
to become a Debian Maintainer.
You must be logged in to submit a statement of advocacy. See the
Single Sign-On page
for details and https://sso.debian.org/
to obtain a suitable client certificate.
for details about advocating someone to be a Debian Maintainer. You should be familiar with their
existing work within Debian and believe it to be of a sufficient standard that they can be
trusted with upload rights to the packages they maintain.
Please be verbose if you can. You may want to write the advocacy in a
proper text editor and paste it in the form when you are happy with it.
Note: An email with your advocacy message will be sent to the
public mailing list.
requirement has been approved by Housekeeping Robot <email@example.com>
3 years, 9 months ago.
process has been closed by johns on
2020-02-15: no further modifications are possible.
For nm.debian.org, at 2020-02-11:
I support Alberto Molina Coballes <firstname.lastname@example.org>'s request to become Debian Maintainer.
I have worked with Alberto Molina Coballes on arptables, ebtables and iptables packaging (the
pkg-netfilter packaging team) for some time already and I would like him to be able to upload
some of these packages without requiring my sponsorship.
I have personally worked with Alberto Molina Coballes <email@example.com>
(key EC17692AA093E247E8FA556BF44CDC387CCC61B9) since 2018,
and I know Alberto Molina Coballes can be trusted to have upload rights for
their own packages, right now.
Some great things Alberto did to help improve Debian:
* he sucessfully learnt and embraced many Debian workflows
* integrate into the pkg-netfilter team, helping with several packaging efforts
in this team.
* adopt the arptabes package, mostly abandoned previous to his intervention
* adopt the ebtables package, mostly abandoned previous to his intervention
* develop and integrate arptables works related to nftables
* develop and integrate ebtables works related to nftables
* help with bug wrangling in the BTS for the team packages
* extensive help in the iptables package, which is a challenging package
* general help with managing the transition from the x_tables framework to the
nftables within Debian.
Signed with key DD98 61AB 23DC 3333 892E 07A9 68E7 1398 1D15 15F8
||Added a new statement
||New statement received, the requirement seems satisfied