Key consistency checks
requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
4 months, 2 weeks ago.
process has been closed by johns on
2020-02-15: no further modifications are possible.
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified
so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
||EC17 692A A093 E247 E8FA 556B F44C DC38 7CCC 61B9
ok (last updated: 2020-06-25 18:04 UTC)
|UID Alberto Molina Coballes <alb.molina, gmail.com>
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
- 68E713981D1515F8: Arturo Borrero Gonzalez <email@example.com>