Key consistency checks
This requirement has been approved by Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1 month ago.
This process has been closed by johns on 2020-03-04: no further modifications are possible.
- no UID found that fully satisfies requirements
Every Debian member needs a GPG key of sufficient strength. In addition, all keys should be certified so we can link them to a real-world identity.
The normal requirements are:
- the key should be type RSA and version 4 or greater
- the key should have the sign, certify and encrypt capabilities (subkeys are encouraged)
- the primary cryptographic material should be at least 4096 bits
- the UIDs should be signed by at least two existing Debian members (1 for DM applications)
- pseudonyms or anonymity are acceptable in certain circumstances
If the key does not meet these requirements, and you would struggle to create one which does, contact Front Desk.
This check will be approved manually by Front Desk as the application progresses.
|OpenPGP fingerprint||3DF5 E8AA 43FC 9FDF D086 F195 ADF5 0EDA F8AD D585|
|Main key||ok (last updated: 2020-04-10 05:20 UTC)|
|UID Sven Geuer <debmaint, g-e-u-e-r.de>||
ok, 0 non-DD sigs,
1 DD sigs:
|2020-03-04 13:22||mattia||req_approve||thanks, I sent your key around so nm.d.o could pick it up||yes|
|2020-03-03 19:44||sge||-||My DD signed key is now available from pool.sks-keyservers.net. Please query their web site . Let me know if there is more I have to contribute.  http://pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0xADF50EDAF8ADD585||yes|
|2020-02-18 10:57||santiago||-||Your key need, at least, one signature from a DD to proceed||yes|